CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures!!!

This is my post of a whole lot of pics I have failed to put online so far. Since people are bugging me about my lack of pictures, this post is going to be a picture extravaganza!!!


Almost everywhere you look in Kofu there are signs telling people not to park their bikes there. Everywhere you see that sign you see at least 5 bikes parked underneath it. ha!


Japanese version of final Harry Potter book!! I'm such a nerd!!


When Matt and I were walking around Tokyo we saw a huge can of grape Fanta being sold in one of the many, many vending machines around. We bought said Fanta then 10 of 15 feet further on our walk we saw the following fanta for sale, for the SAME Price as the one we bought....this wouldn't happen in America.


Here is Matt watching some Sumo. We had fun.


More Sumo.


Me posing as a stupid American in Sumo Town.


Sumo dudes walking the streets in Sumo Town in Tokyo.


Sumo Ceremony. Pretty cool looking.


Matt and I having fun at Sumo still!


Matt took this pic while we were walking to the Ghilbli/Miyazaki Museum.


We made it to the museum!!


Outside the museum! We weren't allowed to take pics inside...though i saw many people doing so!

I loved this character from the movie, Castle in the Sky.


Matt being cute and humoring me in my desire to take a picture of him.

0 comments: