CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

crazy few days

So much has happened in the past few days. Lots of big changes, that I had hoped I could go into some detail about on this blog. However, time has just been flying by and I haven't really had the time or energy to really get into how I have been feeling or what I have been experiencing. I can tell you this, Thursday was my last day at the Chamber, my first job out of college. I really will miss the people I worked with.
Friday Matt and I ran around doing last minuet errands and just enjoying the last little bit of time we had in Asheville.
I love Asheville. It really is a great place. If Matt could get a good job in the Asheville area in a few years we would definitely move back there...but the biggest hurdle to going back is, sadly, the job market for those in math or science fields. However, we have seriously thought of the possibility of moving back to Asheville at some point.
Friday night we saw the BEST Batman movie. Heath Ledger was amazing as the joker, and two face freaked me out as well... I can honestly say that movie gave me nightmares. =[ but it was soooo great.
Saturday consisted of moving...lots and lots of moving...then lots and lots more of moving...sigh. We were all exhausted by the end of the day.
Sunday and Monday Matt, kitty, and I have been in Morganton getting our cat used to her new home. I AM GOING TO MISS HER!!! Thinking about leaving her makes me want to cry. But she is doing okay and I know Matt's parents will take good care of her.
We are going to Charlotte soon so I can finally PACK!! I know I am crazy to put it off to the last second, but I really haven't had the time or all my stuff in one place to be able to pack.
So that is a quick summary of what is happening, not complete, but the main thing is exhaustion and feeling overwhelmed with so many life changes happening at once.
Sigh... I think after the next three weeks things will be a lot better. For one I will be over the jet lag and my husband will be with me again! My life is always better when I am with my husband.

0 comments: