CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

KUNG FU!!!!! (plus mexican food!)

Wednesday was Matt and I's last night at kung fu (grammar police...is that a proper sentence?)
I love Kung Fu. Sure I would whine sometimes, especially when Shifu (teacher) would give a slightly evil laugh or look...which meant hard work was ahead of me...hard work is...you know...hard. =P But in the end I would learn something new and felt like I had accomplished something. Kung Fu has been pretty fun and rewarding, plus the people are crazy/hilarious/great. As I was telling someone at the Chamber, Kung Fu people are great because they, at times, have punched me straight in the nose or have thrown me to the floor and have then showed me how to break there own arm...good times! =P

After our last Kung Fu class (Matt got his White Sash!! yay!!) we went to Chapala's (spelling?) and had food and fun. My only big regret about that night was not taking any pictures. =[ I really need to make sure I bring my camera with me more often.

0 comments: