CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Packing and Leaving

All I have been doing for the last 3 days is packing a freaking out about going to Japan. The only reason I didn't have a mental break down is that my mom and husband are the best, most supportive people ever. I love them so much.
This morning I woke up at 5am and could not go back to sleep. The moment I woke up I knew there was no way I could go back to sleep, my mind was not going to stop turning over all that needed to get done or what was about to happen.
Right now I am a ball of nerves. I am getting pretty emotional also, especially about my family and kitty! My mom made me a photo album all with pictures of my cat. I love that silly cat.



Well, I still have some packing to do...not to mention I am going to attempt to get a hair cut this morning! Ahhhh!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Keeping up with you! I know in a short while, you will be in Detroit and then half way around the world for a year! I can't wait to hear about your and Matthew's adventures.
Love you,
Becky (AKA mom-in-law)